Caitlin F. Andreotta
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Mrs. Andreotta is a graduate of Rutgers Law School in Camden, New Jersey, having received her Juris Doctorate Degree in 2011. During Law School, she held a clerkship with Justice James J. Fitzgerald III, Superior Court of Pennsylvania; was a Semi-Finalist in the 2011 Hunter Moot Court Competition; and represented clients on a pro-bono basis through the Rutgers School of Law- Camden Civil Practice Clinic.
Following her graduation from Law School, she served as a Law Clerk to The Honorable Kenneth S. Domzalski, J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey, Burlington County in the Family Part. There, she primarily handled matrimonial and dissolution matters, reviewing hundreds of filings in preparation for weekly motions. Thereafter, Mrs. Andreotta spent a year in general practice, primarily focusing on all areas of civil litigation. She also handled dozens of personal and business Bankruptcy matters filed under Chapters 7,11, and 13.
Since joining Devlin & Associates, P.C. in the spring of 2013, Mrs. Andreotta has specialized in all stages of Litigation involving matters of Insurance Law, Product Liability, Premises Liability, Personal Injury, Professional Malpractice, Contracts, Workers’ Compensation, and Appellate Practice.
In May, 2014, Mrs. Andreotta earned her Masters Degree in Trial Advocacy from the Temple University Beasley School of Law L.LM. program. Mrs. Andreotta is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey, as well as the District of New Jersey and Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Practice
- Premises Liability 50%
- Professional Malpractice / Errors & Omissions 25%
- Products Liability 25%
Certified Legal Specialties
- Trial Advocacy, Temple University, 2014
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- New Jersey, 2011
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2014
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2012
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Business & Cognitive Science
- New Jersey Charitable Immunities Seminar, Devlin Associates, P.C., 2014 to 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Clerk, 2011 to 2012
- General Practice Law Firm, Associate, 2012 to 2013
Pro Bono Activities
- Rutgers Civil Practice Clinic, 2010 to 2011