Jessica A. Schuler
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Ms. Schuler is a 2006 graduate of the University of Scranton in Scranton, Pennsylvania. After spending a year volunteering for the National Coalition for the Homeless as a policy analyst in Washington, D.C., Ms. Schuler earned her Juris Doctorate degree from Widener University School of Law in 2010, graduating with pro bono distinction.
During Law School, Ms. Schuler was a member of Widener Law Review, for which she was named Internal Managing Editor. Ms. Schuler also achieved membership with the Moot Court Honor Society and Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society and was named to the Dean’s List. While at Widener, Ms. Schuler represented clients on a pro-bono basis through the Widener University School of Law Criminal Defense Clinic and Voluntary Income Tax Assistance Program.
Following graduation from Law School, Ms. Schuler spent a year in general practice, including: criminal defense, appellate practice, family law and a variety of civil litigation matters.
Since joining Devlin Associates, P.C. in 2011, Ms. Schuler has specialized in all stages of Litigation involving matters of Insurance Law, Products Liability, Premises Liability, Personal Injury, Professional Malpractice, and Appellate Practice.
Ms. Schuler is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the State of New Jersey and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. She is also a member of the American and Pennsylvania Bar Associations.
Areas of Practice
- Premises Liability
- Errors and Omissions / Professional Malpractice
- Insurance Law / Bad Faith Litigation
- Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- New Jersey, 2010
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2014
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware
- J.D. – 2010
- Honors: With Distinction
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Moot Court Honor Society
- Honors: Moe Levine Trial Advocacy Honor Society
- University of Scranton, Scranton, Pennsylvania
- B.S. – 2006
- Major: Biology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, 2010 to Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2010 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Craig Hosay, Associate, 2010 to 2011